This page is for Individual Registration only. If you would like to register for two or more people, please complete a Team Registration.
This six-day professional development event is not your typical workshop. It’s an integrative experience that brings Conscious Discipline to life with real examples, real practice and real connections. This is a rare opportunity to spend a week learning from Master Instructor Elizabeth Montero-Cefalo . Session C focuses on developing the skills needed to give infants and toddlers 0-3 the best possible start in life.
Learn to build a safe, connected and inclusive School Family where children and adults thrive. Whether your Conscious Discipline journey is ongoing or just beginning, this experience will bring you inspiration, renewed energy and a deeper understanding. You don’t want to miss out on this truly life-changing event!
Conscious Discipline Institute highlights:
- Experience Conscious Discipline firsthand as Elizabeth creates a School Family within your Institute
- Learn the seven basic skills of discipline; the skills you need to respond to any situation
- Learn the seven powers of self-regulation; the powers you need to change your perception of conflict and help gain control of your life
- Create a School Family to foster a caring, cooperative environment that uses daily life to build character and social skills
- Learn the complete Conscious Discipline Brain State model
Note: To participate in our hands-on learning activities, you will be provided with a baby doll that is yours to keep after the event. There is no need to purchase or bring your own.
Click below to learn more about this immersive event, including location, materials and a full schedule.