This page is for Individual Registration only. If you would like to register for two or more people, please complete a Team Registration.
1 in 68 children in the United States have Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Educators must understand ASD and how to help these children succeed in the classroom, and social emotional learning (SEL) is critical for this success. Learn how to support students with ASD in connecting with others, developing social skills, managing emotions, learning and thriving.
Key objectives include:
- Learn how Conscious Discipline can be used to increase the social emotional learning of children with ASD.
- Build a better understanding of brain development as it relates to children with ASD.
- Explore why a student with ASD may react differently.
- Develop an understanding of why and how information may need to be presented in a more structured way for students with ASD.
- Uncover powerful strategies for safety, connection and problem-solving that you can implement to set these children up for success.