This page is for Individual Registration only. If you would like to register for two or more people, please complete a Team Registration.
Are you a school leader searching for ways to improve school climate? Is your vision to have everyone that enters your school experience a sense of safety and connection? Spend just two days with Master Instructor Jill Molli as she brings actionable practices and methodologies that reduce discipline referrals, boost academic outcomes and increase parent satisfaction. This Conscious Discipline for Administrators workshop is designed to teach school leaders how to lead the charge to achieving these transformational results through the implementation of Conscious Discipline.
Key takeaways will include:
- Learn and practice the seven powers and skills of Conscious Discipline to create a healthy school environment.
- Decrease discipline referrals by helping staff and students develop necessary self-regulation skills.
- Stop bullying behavior by learning positive techniques to create a climate of safety.
- Understand and recognize how to influence and motivate team members.
- Connect staff satisfaction with student achievement to experience academic success.
- Take your entire school from average to outstanding by practicing key elements to build confidence, composure and cooperation.