To support our education partners navigating COVID-19 response, we’ve made immediate changes to our Site License structure to better support virtual professional development. Individual participants may digitally access course video sessions, participant guides and bonus resources from any device.
Designed for Group Learning
E-Course Site Licenses are designed for organizations facilitating group learning or offering virtual professional development. A Site License is valid for one year from the date of purchase, and grants access to e-Course content and resources to groups of 75, 100, 150 or 750.
- Level 1 Site License ($779) includes 1-year of digital access for (75) e-Course User Accounts.
- Level 2 Site License ($979) includes 1-year of digital access for (100) e-Course User Accounts.
- Level 3 Site License ($1,179) includes 1-year of digital access for (150) e-Course User Accounts.
- Level 4 Site License ($5,500) includes 1-year of digital access for (750) e-Course User Accounts.
- Licensing more than 750 users? Contact [email protected] for support.
A Site License grants permission for group access to course content. Users will need a stable internet connection and the ability to access the e-Course video sessions via the Internet. Groups must designate a Team Administrator to invite and manage members of team. Individual Users must create an account to access course content through your Site License. Groups larger than 150 participants require multiple site licenses. Site Licenses do not include the required course textbook, Conscious Discipline by Dr. Becky Bailey. Digital access to the 150-page Participant Guide is included for all users, a physical Participant Guide may be purchased separately if desired. These resources are recommended for each participant and may be purchased separately.
This 10-session e-Course guides you through the core methodology of Conscious Discipline, a leader in brain-based social-emotional learning that’s proven to build resilience in children, families, educators and schools. Educator, author and child-development expert Dr. Becky Bailey takes a deeper look at the powers, skills and structures of the Conscious Discipline program.
The number of User Accounts included with your Site License varies by level. Each User Account includes access to:
- 10 video sessions with Dr. Becky Bailey
- Session-by-session video FAQs
- Downloadable participant workbook
- Additional digital resources and printables
- Course Textbook: Conscious Discipline – Building Resilient Schools & Homes by Dr. Becky Bailey
- Participant Workbook: 150-page Participant Guide designed to reinforce the key concepts, examples and exercises featured in each session of the e-Course.
Click here to watch a video preview of course content, download the course syllabus and more.
Site License and associated user accounts expire one year from original date of purchase. The customer is permitted to use and present the course materials for and in connection only with the organization associated with the particular site license purchased and its members. This purchase creates a limited license to present Conscious Discipline course materials to member classes and small groups only. E-Course site license and user accounts may not be resold or used for profit. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING, OR REPRODUCTION, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL DIGITAL DISSEMINATION, OF CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Conscious Discipline content is protected in whole and/or in part by state and federal copyright laws, trademark laws, and international treaty provisions. All title and copyrights in and to Conscious Discipline course content, including but not limited to intellectual property as well as any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, electronic applications, and accompanying printed materials incorporated into Conscious Discipline course materials are owned by Conscious Discipline and Dr. Becky Bailey.