These tools will help you transform behavior problems into academic achievement. Start using the innovative 188-page English/Spanish Feeling Buddies Curriculum, DVDs, CDs, Safe Place posters and more today for a more peaceful and productive tomorrow.
Instead of trying to make children behave, teach them how to in this year-long, easy to implement curriculum that illustrates how to manage emotions and behaviors at any age.
The Feeling Buddies are a comprehensive and innovative tool for teaching self-regulation. The Toolkit is based on a unique strategy in which the adult teaches the child to self-regulate and the child teaches the Buddy to self-regulate, both learning the five-step process together. The Curriculum, Safe Place and daily classroom life work cooperatively to maximize learning and give the new skill set permanence. PreK-2nd grade.
This comprehensive bilingual Toolkit includes:
- 2 sets of 8 Feeling Buddies
- Large soft pocket board to house the Buddies
- Feeling Buddies Curriculum (31 English/Spanish lessons, 188 pages)
- 70+ English/Spanish Reproducibles
- 15 English/Spanish Templates
- Managing Emotional Mayhem book
- Listen to Your Feelings music CD
- DVD with 2+ hours of instructional content
- Feeling Buddies stickers
- What Bugs Me sheet
- I Am Upset Smock
- Shubert es una E.S.T.R.E.L.L.A. book
- Shubert usa su GRAN voz book
- Shubert y su nuevo amigo book
- Shubert is a S.T.A.R. book
- Shubert’s BIG Voice book
- Shubert Sees the Best book
- Safe Place Poster Set
- My Five Steps pocket chart
Prefer digital downloads? There is also a digital version of this toolkit available for download, click here.