Team Registration is designed for groups of two or more people. If you would like to register as an individual, please complete an Individual Registration.
In the U.S., an estimated 70% of all people have experienced trauma at some point in their lives. That translates into 224 million hurting children and adults in the United States alone. A week doesn’t go by without another news story about a tragic cry for help and the loss of innocent lives.
By participating in this 2-Day Workshop you will create a classroom offering a safe environment and:
- Understand the impact of trauma on the brain and behavior
- Learn how to reach relationship-resistant children to increase cooperation
- Create a culture of compassion, embracing marginalized children
- Implement 7 interventions that help traumatized children learn in school
- Help lay the groundwork for a lifetime of resilience
Event content is geared toward elementary ages and younger. However, information can be customized by middle school teachers, especially those with experience implementing Conscious Discipline.