This page is for Individual Registration only. If you would like to register for two or more people, please complete a Team Registration.
In the U.S., an estimated 70% of all people have experienced trauma at some point in their lives. That translates into 224 million hurting children and adults in the United States alone. A week doesn’t go by without another news story about a tragic cry for help and the loss of innocent lives.
By participating in this 2-Day Workshop you will create a classroom offering a safe environment and:
- Understand the impact of trauma on the brain and behavior
- Learn how to reach relationship-resistant children to increase cooperation
- Create a culture of compassion, embracing marginalized children
- Implement 7 interventions that help traumatized children learn in school
- Help lay the groundwork for a lifetime of resilience
Event content is geared toward elementary ages and younger. However, information can be customized by middle school teachers, especially those with experience implementing Conscious Discipline.