Helpers are a valuable and essential part of our team. They contribute to the success of our workshops by sharing their wonderful gifts.
The minimum requirement to apply for a helper position is being a graduate of the Conscious Discipline Summer Institute (CD1).
Many workshops sell out before we make our helper selections. Submit the standard registration form and payment. If we select you as a helper, we will refund any tuition you paid.
Helpers are selected in the following order, though some exceptions may occur: Loving Guidance Associates, Conscious Discipline Certified Instructors, CD2 graduates, CD1 graduates.
- Help with registration, Friends and Family Board pictures, and distribution of materials on the first evening.
- Review Circle Time activities before arrival.
- Greet others.
- Model Conscious Discipline skills.
- Be open and vulnerable.
- Help lead a table for the week.
- Circle Time leaders will meet every morning to practice Circle Time for the day.
- Some helpers may assist with product sales.
- Be a role model. Be punctual in the mornings and after lunch and breaks. Perform your School Family job, remind others at your table of their jobs, help them stay present and focused while the presenter is speaking, and remind them that photographing the presenter’s slides and filming are not permitted.
- Wear the Conscious Discipline helper shirt(s) we give you.
- Help with distribution of certificates.
- Help with collection of evaluations.
Fields marked with a are required.
Please read carefully.