If you have attended the Summer Institute (CD1) and have then practiced Conscious Discipline for at least eighteen months, you owe it to yourself to attend this transformational event. The time together is intense, and only for those individuals who are ready for real change.
If you are interested in becoming a Certified Instructor note that the Advanced Institute has often been seen as a step toward achieving Conscious Discipline Certified Instructor status. It still remains a requirement for potential certification because of the personal transformation that occurs at the Advanced Institute. However, participation is not a guarantee of becoming certified, and certification is not the purpose of the institute. Conscious Discipline is not a quick-fix program, nor is the path to certification a quick process. Certification requires a great depth of knowledge, proven implementation and advanced presentation skills.
- Prior to the workshop, attendees must provide a current photo of themselves and a baby/infant photo (both 4x6) for our Friends & Family Board which is prepared prior to the workshop.
- Attendees will be required to give a 10-minute formal presentation about his/her application of the information obtained at the Conscious Discipline Summer Institute (CD1).
- Each attendee will give a follow-up poster session. Poster sessions are essentially a 'show and tell' experience.
- Attendees will leave a 'contribution' from their poster display with Dr. Becky Bailey to be shared at future events.
- Deepen your Conscious Discipline understanding and implementation in
- Enjoy the benefits of a smaller number of participants and direct daily contact with Dr. Becky Bailey
- Learn from peers during poster sessions and intimate group sharing
- Tackle a ropes course to learn more about yourself, connect with others and conquer your fears
- Includes tuition, meals and lodging
- Advanced Institute workbook (available only at this workshop)
- CD-Rom with slides and networking directory
- Conscious Discipline tote bag
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- This workshop will qualify for four (4) CEUs
- 10 contact hours of education/participation = 1 CEU
- Cost: $85
- Deadline to register for CEUs is one month after the workshop
To register for CEUs online, please:
For further information or questions, please contact:
Correne Constantino, Concordia University