Currently, all Certified Instructor positions are filled. Please check back to see when applications are reopened.
Those interested in applying must have:
- Dates of attendance for the Conscious Discipline Institute (CD1) and the Advanced Institute (CD2), including details as to if and when you served as a Helper (table leader and/or circle time leader). Applicant must have attended Conscious Discipline Institute (CD1) within the past three years and the Advanced Institute (CD2) within the past two years.
- A list of 10 free Conscious Discipline workshop presentations given, including session titles, dates given and location. (This is a new requirement since 2014. You may pull from past workshops for this requirement.)
- 100 evaluations from workshop presentations.
- One-hour workshop video presentation from start to finish, engaging with a live audience that provides evidence of current and accurate understanding of Conscious Discipline concepts, and professional presentation skills including audience engagement and attunement. It is recommended that you use the Presentation Rubric as a guide for the video you submit, as well as to aid in your personal growth as a presenter.
- Self evaluation (1-2 pages) about the one-hour presentation submitted.
- PowerPoint or Keynote slides from submitted video presentation.
- Handout that accompanied submitted video presentation.
- Written essay of your personal journey with Conscious Discipline describing the personal transformation you have experienced (1-2 pages).
- Three letters of recommendation
- Professional resume (one page)
- Brief biography
- Headshot photo
- Application fee: $750 (A $100 processing fee will be required with submission. If approved, the remaining $650 will be collected. Credit cards only.)